Last week I talked about my disaster of a basement. If you didn’t see the pictures, click on the link to check them out – things were bad. Well, I have been working hard all week to get things cleaned up. it isn’t perfect yet, but I have made some good progress.
I took two car loads of stuff to Salvation Army, countless bags of trash to the curb, and had the furniture bank come to pick up about 18 pieces of furniture which I have donated to them. They will use it to help people in our community get back on their feet, so I feel good that it will have a useful purpose.
Here are some “in progress” pics:
All in all, I am happy with my progress (seriously, check out the before pics to see the progress) but I still have a long ways to do. How are your organizational projects coming along?
Since it is Sunday, it is time for a little Sunday Night Chit Chat! Right now I am…
- Reading: I am not reading anything, except for fabulous blogs, of course. I am actually looking for some new blogs to follow. If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments.
- Listening to: The TV
- Watching: An old Golden Girls re-run. I have always loved that show!
- Cooking/Baking: Tonight I made fish with a baked potato, broccoli, and baked apples as sides.
- Happy you accomplished this week: See the above… I think I made a lot of progress on my basement organization project.
- Looking forward to next week: More of the same.
- Thankful for today: Glad I fought the urge to sleep in and instead made it to church… the message was just what I needed to hear.
- *Bonus Question* Do you still have on your air conditioning or have you kicked in the heat already?: Right now I have neither the air conditioning on nor the heater. I will resist running the heater as long as I can.