It’s Sunday, and time for the Sunday Night Chit Chat! It has gotten cold here again. Yesterday it was a 60 degrees… now it is around 20. Gotta love winter in Ohio! I heard it will only be 12 on Tuesday and we will have snow on top of that. Yuck!
If you haven’t already entered my scrubbie give-a-way, you still have a few days!
And if you love mac and cheese as much as I do, here is a recipe I came up with that is even better than the boxed kind!
And now for the chit chat part of this Sunday night post. Tonight I am…
- Reading – The February issue of ‘All You.’
- Watching – Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (never watched this show before today… honestly!)
- Listening to – The TV
- Baking/Cooking – I made Beef and Broccoli for dinner tonight
- Happy you accomplished this week – I managed to lose a little more weight, after a few annoying days of gaining!
- Looking forward to next week – I am looking forward to staying inside and out of the cold as much as I can next week… and thankful that I have a roof over my head and a good source of heat. Not everyone is so lucky.
- Thankful for today – My animals… they are all rescues and each of them enriches my life in some way. Right now one of my greyhounds is laying with her head on my lap and that is keeping me warm. I always feel loved with them around!
- *BONUS QUESTION* Are you an optimist or a pessimist? – This really depends on the situation. All in all I think I am a realist, so depending on the situation I can be either optimistic or pessimistic.And how was YOUR weekend?