I didn’t have a lot of energy today, so I ended up spending much of this Sunday laying on the couch watching ‘Love It or List It’ on HGTV! The flu has been going around work, so I really hope my lack of energy isn’t a sign of something bad to come.
Last week Carla left a comment on MY Sunday Night Chit Chat post asking if I had any pictures of my Greyhounds on the site. Ask and ye shall receive! Below is a picture of my two greyhounds – Lilli (brindle) and Amanda (tan). I also have two little Papillons that I inherited a year and a half ago from a relative (maybe I will post a picture of them next week!). It is a full house, animal-wise, around here between the dogs and the cats. The humans are outnumbered!
Anyway, on to the chit chat for the week:
Tonight I am…
- Reading – Some of my gardening books… dreaming of warmer weather so I can get my veggy garden ready for Spring!
- Watching – Storage Wars. I just love Barry!
- Listening to – Nothing right now, but I have been listening to a LOT of Jimmy Buffet this week. I love his music and it makes me think of warmer weather. Anyone picking up a trend here?? LOL!
- Baking/Cooking – Tonight I made gluen-free spaghetti with my homemade sauce and meatballs, along with a salad, homemade apple sauce, and vanilla pudding for dessert.
- Happy you accomplished this week – I am happy I hit all my work out goals for this week. There were days I didn’t want to, but I forced myself. The Wii Fit really does make exercise fun.
- Looking forward to next week – We are supposed to have a couple warmer days… it will rain, but it will also be above freezing so I won’t complain!
- Thankful for today – Thankful for our wonderful little critters who were thrilled to lay around with me and do nothing. With them around, you know you are always loved!
- *BONUS QUESTION* What chore around the house do you dread doing the most? – Cleaning the cat litter boxes is probably my least favorite chore, which is silly because it is also one of the quickest.